COVID 19 update
As the country takes action to minimise and slow infection rates, it’s important that we share what we are doing as well.
At MJA Business Solutions we are committed to meeting the needs of our clients, but we are also taking reasonable precautions to ensure that you and our team are protected as much as possible.
For the next month (i.e. until after Easter): where possible we are keeping face to face meetings to a minimum – preferably, please contact us via phone or email.
(we would like to keep in person meetings to a minimum and only where absolutely necessary)
– we are minimising personal contact (e.g. handshakes)
– if you have a meeting booked with our team and you have flu like symptoms please call in advance of your meeting so we can make alternate arrangements
– if you have records you need to provide us, please scan and email them where possible (handling paperwork can also pose a risk)
– regular hand washing and ensuring that all other health standards are maintained
– any team member showing signs of flu like symptoms will take extra precautions not to infect anybody else
– our team members may be working from home and minimising wide personal contact
We will be sending out updates on the government’s stimulus packages’ as more detail is announced. For any questions on measures that apply to your business and how we can assist you, please get in contact.
We wish everybody all the best during these challenging times. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.
You can read more about the individual business structure breakdown and the help available here.