How does your enterprise stack up with the development of customer relationship management?
Take our quiz and answer Yes or No.
- We systematically examine each new customer contribution and potential value to the business.
- We regularly conduct both internal and external customer and consumer satisfaction audits.
- Our customer relationship database records both our transactions and the profitability of the offer.
- We build relationships with customers’ customers to ensure that we understand the end users.
- Customer expectations, perceptions and experiences with our competitors help improve our performance.
- We manage the marketing mix to improve brand equity and make it easy for customers to do repeat business.
- We track and trace technologies are used to make sure that promises are kept and schedules maintained.
- Our customer relationship management system makes certain that privacy and confidentiality are secured.
- We make sure that every team member understands their role and contribution in the value chain.
- Every effort is made to anticipate and action changes required to gain recognition as an industry leader.
Did you answer Yes 10 times?
Source: Smart Company Newsletter 23 April 2007