Have you considered Government Grants to grow your business?
Cashflow is one of the key concerns a business owner has with their business. Often we are so busy working in our business each day that we don’t have the time or resources to look at alternatives that can improve your business cashflow.
We have all heard of Government Grant opportunities, however when you look into the process, as a business owner you question the time required and the likelihood of success and put the information to the side to concentrate on your business and your customers.
I’m sure any business would benefit from a non-repayment government grant of $20,000
Would your business cashflow benefit from a non-repayable Government Grant? YES
Do you, have the time and expertise to complete the process? NO
Then consider this approach…
Over the past year Strategy Funding & Capital have successfully assisted a number of clients to obtain Government Grants for a variety of purposes. We complete the forms and discuss your application with government representatives. Strategy Funding and Capital will:
* Research the available Grants for which your business may qualify (both State and Federal)
* Complete the required applications and accompanying business plans
* Arrange meetings with government representatives to ensure your application is considered favourably: not just another one in the pile.
Whilst we cannot guarantee the success of any Grant Application, we believe our system maximises your chances of a favourable response. It allows you to focus on your business, while we focus on your application.
Does your business need funding for the following purposes:
1. Completion of a business restructure and/or feasibility plan
2. Expansion into new domestic markets
3. Expanding your existing business or establishing a new company to develop their idea
4. Redeveloping, improving or replacing infrastructure
5. Purchasing specialised manufacturing equipment
6. Undertaking research by leading academic professionals in your industry to support your products or ideas
7. Establish or expand your export markets
8. Establish an Overseas office, but are unsure what incentives are on offer by foreign Governments.
These are just a few of the areas with available grants. If you have different requirements, please call to discuss.
Grants available range in amount, some include $1 for $1 partnership, all are non-repayable. In some cases your business may be eligible to receive a non-repayable Grant of up to $ 20,000 to assist with the preparation and implementation of a Business Efficiency Plan.
BREAKING NEWS: Manufacturing Grants are now available. If your business is in manufacturing, have you created a product that is unique to solve a problem for your client. Did you complete Research and Development and incur expenses. Then you need to apply by 30th of April.
The time to act is NOW, our government sources have indicated that with the Federal Election in September, apply now.
As a special offer to clients of MJ Accountants we are offering an initial government assessment which is normally $299, at a reduced price of $199 until the end of May. Our initial Government Grant Assessment includes a full fact finder of your business current and future needs which then allows us to make enquiries to determine your government grant opportunities. We then provide a report to you to advise of outcome and possible grant opportunities.
Cara Dale is a director of Strategy Funding & Capital Pty Limited based in Port Macquarie, regularly travelling to regional NSW including Coffs Harbour to assist clients to fulfil their business cashflow and capital requirements. The directors of Strategy Funding & Capital have over 40 years of financial service experience. Our firm is also an ASSOB (Australian Small Scale Offer Boarding) Approved Sponsor which allows us to draw upon over 26,000 sophisticated and professional investors who are seeking investment opportunities in small to medium size businesses.
Please call Cara on 0467 325 832 to have a no obligation discussion about your business and potential government grant opportunities.