Tax Advice & Management
We provide ongoing advice on taxation matters and work with you to manage your compliance requirements, including:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, including Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and Depreciation Schedules to provide financial information on the performance of the business to the owners.
- Preparation of annual Income Tax Returns for individuals, sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies and superannuation funds and lodgement with the ATO.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) and lodgement with the ATO.
- Preparation of PAYG withholding variations to account for investment losses or significant tax deductions and lodgement with the ATO.
- Reporting annual wages actuals and future year estimates to your Workers Compensation insurance provider in order for them to calculate your annual insurance premium.
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns and advice in relation to potential fringe benefits provided by your company.
- Time to focus on running your business.
- Confidence that you are complying with your legal obligations.