StartUp Smart brings us five great tips for Start Ups.
1. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Try not to get too caught up in business cards and logos. Focus on the big issues.
2. Spread your risk. Be careful not to rely on one customers.
3. Start selling. Planning is important. But don’t get so caught up that you forget to start selling.
4. Know your numbers. Most businesses fail because of cash flow. Make sure you stay on top of your financial position.
5. Do what you do best, outsource the rest. Try to get over being a control freak!