If Facebook were a country, it would be the third most populous nation on earth – so is your business doing all it can to tap this growing, engaged market? While social networking sites like Facebook have traditionally been seen as a place to share photos and chat with friends, savvy businesses are building their brands and engaging with customers via Facebook and other sites. In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How to develop a Facebook strategy
- How to build a Facebook fan page for your business
- How to interact with Facebook users
- The lessons from the best Facebook marketing campaigns
- Register Now
- Lara Solomon is the founder of Mocks, mobile phone socks www.MyMocks.com , founder of Social Rabbit – your guide in the world of social media www.SocialRabbit.net and author of ‘Brand New Day – the Highs & Lows of Starting a Small Business‘. Lara’s business LaRoo was the winner of the NSW Telstra Micro-Business Award in 2008.
- James Thomson is the editor of com.au. Most recently James was a senior editor at news and commentary website Business Spectator. Prior to that, James was editor of BRW‘s Rich 200, Young Rich and Executive Rich editions.