Self Managed Super
Self Managed Superannuation is a structure that allows you to take more control over how your retirement savings are invested. This type of fund is not for everyone, but for some people self-management can offer the flexibility and control they want and may even lower management fees.
If you are thinking about managing your own superannuation, or you currently have an SMSF that you think could be performing better, then we are here to help.
Here are some of the ways we can be of assistance:
- Advise on the suitability of a self-managed super fund. We review the pros and cons as they relate to your personal situation.
- Reduce the administrative load of managing your own super. We provide reports on member balances, investment placement and returns, as well as managing all tax compliance.
- Ensure your fund meets ATO requirements. There is ever changing regulation around SMSFs. We make sure you stay up with the latest.
- Review your risk protection. We work with you to ensure you have safeguards in place so you won’t lose all that hard-earned wealth.
- Advise on asset and investment strategies. We work with you to develop strategies that suit you personal situation.
If you want to take more control of your superannuation give us a call.